Place Category: Olive Oil
Olivartia, located in Messara valley, in the heart of Crete, Greece, home of the Mediterranean diet, is a family-run olive oil company. Xilouris family enjoy a long tradition in olive oil production, the sole promise for superb quality and taste of the olive oil they offer to the consumers. In our state-of-the-art bottling and labeling lines we prepare a wide variety of superb olive oil brands and lines, each coming in tastefully designed packaging and various containers intended for the retail consumer and Food-Service Market all across the globe. We would like to meet you and work together to create your next successful olive oil brand.
Why choose Olivartia Olive Oil,
- Olive oil has been an integral part of the tradition of Crete, Greece for more than 4.000 years, rightfuly claiming the title of the home of the mediterranean diet.
- The island of Crete is the European Community Region with the most Protected Designation of Origin olive oil brands in the whole of Europe.
- We maintain a vertical olive oil production and logistics unit, from the olive mill and storage facilities to the bottling and labeling lines.
- We are certified by IFS, ensuring the safety of our products and our company’s quality level.
- Our products feature Total Traceability, from the olive oil grove to the bottle.
- We offer truly competitive prices across our products, with competence and business integrity.
- Greek and especially Cretan olive oil is renowned for its exceptional taste and unrivaled quality, owing mostly to the island’s microclimate.
- Olivartia is a member of Gefsinus® (www.gefsinus.gr), one of Greece’s largest corporate groups in contract Catering
Kapariana Moires ,